Please be advised that I have been updating this blog and in the process, "Tex Mex Night" was inadvertantly reposted, so apologies for that. Bare with me as I am finding my way a little at a time.
My Panaeng Curry Pork Dish! Well this week it seems I have been inspired to make spicy Asian dishes and I mean spicy lol. I just can't get enough of curry dishes. Anything spicy works for me and I am lucky enough to have a very willing guinea pig to help! I was lucky enough to have access to a free trial of the Rouxbe cooking school, courtesy of the Cooking Club of America and having watched many instructional videos I happened upon this dish. My first attempt was supposed to be my first proper Stir Fry, a Panaeng Curry with Pork . However if I am being truthful, during the cooking process it ended up looking more like a Green Curry dish than anything, but it all sorted itself out in the end. Having said that, it did still taste yummy non the less thank God, so not a complete wast! My next attempt at an Asian inspired dish was a Sweet and Sour Chicken! recipe which was surprisingly easier than I thought it would be and actually turned out pretty well. Lets put it this wa...
I still haven't quiet figured out, how you edit a blog, after its been posted, and where it doesn't show up as a new blog post, does that make sense?
ReplyDeleteOk ...I was having a problem with my "POST A COMMENT" section not working...however as you can see ....it is now....so please feel free to post a comment, the issue should now be fixed.
ReplyDelete